miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

In 1991 I came to Venezuela in search of a new identity. The identity was made tangible in the person of a “Tachirense”, who is now my wife and I marked the beginning of a new life for me. From that moment we decided to start a major project aimed at Adventure quality Tourism in the Venezuelan Llanos, who has become a real challenge, the dream of my life.

I was born in Italy on 04.07.1947 at Stiava near Viareggio in Tuscany, in difficult times but full of expectations, I grew up in a hurry… were other times. I was only ten years old when I started my working life in the building industry, led by my father. I finished my studies with great care, and I married younger, I was just twenty years, from this union I had four children. Definitively, I accomplished many of my dreams, always with my feet on the ground and my expectations in the horizon.

I lived and worked on my own for several years in Milan, six years in Germany, two in Austria, one in Kenya, twenty-one summer seasons in Spain, and eighteen more in the beautiful and vast green plains (llanos) in Barinas– the west wild of Venezuela-. This passion was manifested when I took the Venezuelan nationally.

In 1992 I got married for second time, in San Cristobal. It was a love at first sight and, Venezuela would be the place to pursue my dreams instead of Europe, at that time impossible for obvious (cost) and bureaucratic reasons. Today, sixteen years after the challenge of my life is still more alive than ever, and though not that far from finish.

But what I am talking about? If someone has paid attention on the title, I'm talking about a resort complete with everything that a tourist needs during his vacation period… and further more than he/she expects.

In Venezuela I bought a field besides the river bank Paguey and I called this future project "CASA DE CAMPO - EL ENCANTO DEL RIO". Country House, The Enchanted River .The name of the complex were born a day that visited an residence in Santa Eulalia of the river, in Ibiza island a very popular tourist destination in the Spanish Mediterranean. In where I have been working every European summer since 1988 managing a pizzería restaurant known by the name OVER THE TOP.

Initially we Bought around 14000 m2 of land I arranged all the legal documentation within the law of the country to be accredited as a land owners. Within few years we were purchasing more than thirty thousand square metres , which was what we considered indispensable to accomplish our goal to create a resort with all the expected comforts and services. Through the years, the sum of the efforts of my wife and I, gave its great results, but the challenges, not only financially speaking but the shire magnitude of the project, and of course, time.

Therefore, through this media I bring an appeal to someone that wanted to participate with me in this beautiful business just let me know. August 2008 we have decided to leave Spain to dedicate all our time to the execution of our dream, and I hope on the way to find the person/s with the same affinities to be able shorten the time limits of this enterprise and get along together to enjoy
the economic fruits and satisfaction that we could achieve.

As we mentioned early, the complex area is located on the banks of the river Paguey around the estate of Barinas – that is an area in full tourist expansion. Its captivating nature is enjoyed each weekend by thousands of people. The diverse spas, at least seven, offer to visitor a “criollo” environment style (local traditional), with hint of sophistication and an exuberant green surroundings.

CASA CAMPO –EL ENCANTO DEL RIO- .The complex will have a total of 62 rooms between suites and semi suites, 2 restaurants and various bars near the four swimming pools of different sizes. 3000 sq meters that includes:
One discotheque with a central pavilion connected to a four large parlors through four galleries, rooms of conventions, fitness and spa. The upper flat it contains an island surrounded by a pool in which will accommodate a bar and 24 suites, an open area for private functions, toilettes and other services.

In another expansion of 3500 square meters are already marked tennis courts and a children recreational area. The complex also has a private access to the fresh and crystalline river waters. We will offer a variety of excursions, or better say experiences, such as: whitewater rafting, extreme canoe, trekking on foot, or on a horse in the Andean mountains, with last authentic cow boys, etc. There is someone interested in participating in my program? …I would like to know about it, exchange opinions, clarify doubts, give suggestions and if is out there someone that share my beliefs and want to participate, I would like to hear from you.

Here, I expose a series of current photos.

No hay comentarios: